We offer financing on machine purchases through finance partners.
For more information on financing options call us at 603-770-5125.
The question of how to pay for a machine is a major consideration for your business.
Should you pay cash? Get a bank loan? Or lease purchase? Call us to talk about your best option.
1. 100% Financing – In most cases, when you lease you do not have to make a large cash down payment. In most cases there is no down payment required. You can finance the entire cost of the machine including taxes, shipping and equipment setup. With bank financing, you may have to pay for these fees separately.
2. Leasing Is Simpler Than Bank Financing – The leasing process requires less paperwork and usually lower credit requirements than bank financing. Most leases are approved in 24–48 hours. Bank approval can take weeks.
3. Saves The Business Line Of Credit – Your business line of credit can remain free for buying supplies, hiring more personnel, or for marketing your business.
4. Your Business Can Have Up-to-Date Equipment – Most leases can be designed so that you can get what your business needs when you need it.
5. Pay For The Equipment As You Use It – When you lease, you are paying for it as you get to use it. You don’t have a large cash outlay before you get to receive the benefits from the new equipment.
6. Tax Advantages – Leasing payments are 100% tax deductible. If you purchase the equipment, the tax benefits will usually not be as great because of depreciation rules.